Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spooky Magnets & Bookmarks!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all enjoyed my last video tutorial! I apologize for not getting this one up sooner. I have been having some technical difficulties! I think I got the bugs worked out now though and should have more videos to post this week! :)

For today's video I wanted to share with you how I made these fun magnets and bookmarks for my nieces and nephew for Halloween this year. I just love making things for them and I figured maybe you would enjoy it as well!



I apologize for not having a picture of the finished projects. I actually gave them away before I had a chance to take any pictures. At least they are getting used and enjoyed now! :)

P.S. I just found the name of the alphabet stamp set! It is called Tenley Alphabet by Stampabilities.

No comments: