Friday, October 28, 2011

A Halloween Pumpkin

Woah! Two posts in two days! It's a miracle! :) Ok, so I have a card that I have been DYING to share with you! I must say that I am really pleased with how it turned out! I have been itching to play with some yummy Unity so I pulled out this old Kit of the Month from Sept. 2009 and found this adorable pumpkin that had yet to see ink! I stamped it on some SU! watercolor paper and then colored it with my markers and blender pen. I just love this coloring technique and hadn't used it in awhile.  Anyway, I paired it with some fun Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg paper and found the sentiment from the SU! set called All Holidays. The sketch is an old Splitcoast sketch challenge that I thought would be perfect for today's card. I guess I love that it's fairly simple yet detailed at the same time. Does that make any sense? Haha!

I made a video showing the process of creating this card as well. If you are interested, I would love for you to watch it! :) You can either find the video at the end of this post or click on this link to watch it directly on YouTube.

Here is a detailed look at the image.
And since it's been awhile since I've shared a picture of my sweet little Addison with you, here are a few pictures of us from our trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend! :)




Here is the video for today's card:


No comments: