Saturday, January 8, 2011

Peaches Anyone?


Doesn't a peach just sound amazing right now? Ok, so maybe that is my pregnant belly talking but seriously, I could go for some yummy peaches right now! Peaches in January are a little hard to come by so I decided to share this pretty card with you instead! It reminds me so much of summer and even though I'm not ready for summer yet, I'm sure some of you are! Here in Colorado we have had hardly any snow at all. Surprising, huh? However, back in Iowa where I grew up, they are SICK of it!

So about this card. I used one of my absolute favorite Flourishes set called Peaches and Cherries. I paired it with some super old dp that I had stashed away. In fact, I think this dp was the very first set that I had ever purchased when I started stamping! Crazy! :) I also used some fun plaid ribbon and pretty pink pearls to embellish this card. The peaches were colored with my Copics and I added the sentiment as a tag!

Well I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! I was able to spend some time with my good friend Leanne this morning and it was some much needed girl time! Other than that, it's been a very relaxing day and I must say I needed that relaxation! :)