Friday, January 7, 2011

Merry (Late) Christmas! :)


So since I've been the world's worst slacker, I didn't get these cards posted BEFORE Christmas like I had hoped. I can't even believe how quickly the days have been passing lately! With the holidays and my daughter's coming arrival (more on that in a bit), I feel like there is not enough time to do what I want, like STAMP! :)

So as for these cards, they are cute, but late and I apologize for that! The first card uses the cute Penny Black snowman stamp and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! The second one is using an older GinaK set that was designed by Teresa Momber. It is one of my absolute favorite Christmas sets and I definitely got some use out of it this year! The last card is using a watered technique that was featured on Splitcoast forever ago! I am not a huge fan of this card but it turned out o.k. The stamps I used are from the retired SU! set called Scandinavian Season. I really do like this stamp set, just not the card! :)

So as for my pregnancy, I am 38 weeks and 1 day pregnant today AND our daughter is breech. :( My doctor believes she is completely wedged and won't be able to turn so we have scheduled a c-section for January 17th! CRAZY! I never imagined having a c-section but I've heard enough about them to know not to freak out. Anyway, I think we have everything we need for her and we are SO ready to hold her in our arms! I will definitely post pictures when she arrives! :)

Anyway, I hope you all had a fantastic holiday! I have more cards to share with you so hopefully I will have the time to post them tomorrow! I have been in the card making mood lately so there are plenty of new cards to share as well! SO EXCITED! :)

3 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

Gorgeous cards Stef! Dont beat yourself up, I too still have not posted my Christmas cards! LOL I think I will send them with Valentine cards! hahaha
I wish you all the very best and I will pray for you... be well!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Pretty cards, and good luck with everything!!

luvhymns said...

Praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl. I'm sure your excited with anticipation! hugs from MD

PS Be patient with your stamping and concentrate on resting with your little one and hubby. Your cards are beautiful and the stamps will wait for you!