Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Monday Already????


Wow! It's crazy how much I take Friday for granted! I can not believe how much shorter the weekend feels when I don't get Friday off! Fridays are my days to clean and stamp. If I don't have that day, I don't feel like I have time to get anything done. I especially love Friday's because I can start it off right by posting my cupcake challenge card AND doing Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge. Anyway, my husband says to me "Welcome to the real world." and I have decided, I don't want to experience the "real world" very often! Haha!

Well, I did get the chance to do Beate's sketch. I squeezed it in before bed last night and I must have been half asleep because there are some things that just seem off when I look at it. I am not sure what it is. It may just be my crazy imagination (aka: pickyness). Either way, I finished it! I finally was able to use my lovely felt flowers and my Say It With Scallops stamps. I also pulled the color combination from the Urban Garden designer paper. I think the rest of the card is pretty self-explanatory, so I will leave it at that. This picture kind of looks yellow but I think that is partly due to the vanilla background. I couldn't get white to look right. It was clashing with the vanilla on the card. Anyway, that's it for today! Have a fabulous Monday...if you can! :D I am sure I will enjoy my day at school. I hope to have more time to stamp tonight too because my husband is having some boys over. Yippee! Alright, take care ladies!

Recipe:
Stamps: Say It With Scallops
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Urban Garden dsp
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Flower Fusion II, RIbbon, Scallop Square Punch, Pretties Kit, Dimensionals


6 comments:

judy anderson said...

A very sharp looking card.

jonisart said...

This is a great sketch and you did a beautiful job with it!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! I LOVE the colors, the paper, the ribbon....it's beautiful!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Ashley Newell said...

What a pretty card!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the color combo!