Wednesday, February 27, 2008

As I promised...

Good evening ladies! I told you I wouldn't have time to stamp tonight (which stinks)! After school Nick and I had to run some errands. We then made dinner and before we knew it we had to be at the church for youth group! My goodness my Wednesdays are busy! They are actually worse than my Mondays! Anyway, I just thought I would give you another glimpse into my life. As promised, here is a card that I received for my birthday (back in October) from my good friend and teaching partner, Leanne. Leanne is actually the one I hold responsible for my stamping addiction. I love her for it though! :D She is an awesome SU! demonstrator so if you need one just let me know and I'll get ya hooked up with her! Anyway, back to the card. I love the colors and layout that she choose for this card. It is quick and simple yet so cute! Leanne, if you are reading this...THANKS! You are the best! :D Make sure to check out her SCS Gallery. She's very talented!
I decided to post the Christmas card that she made me too because I think it is so neat! Sorry for the random Christmas on my blog but it is definitely worth it! I really like the colors on this card too and I love how well the dp paper goes. That's the thing that I love so much about SU!? Everything coordinates! THANKS SO MUCH LEANNE! Isn't she just the greatest??? :D



1 comment:

Megan said...

Very cute!! She is so talented :)