Thursday, January 20, 2011

My January/February Inspiration Station

So one of the ways I have kept myself motivated this past month is by setting up an inspiration station for myself. As most of you know, it is sometimes (ok, ok, VERY) difficult for me to find my stamping mojo and this has REALLY helped! I have always been a huge fan of Michelle Wooderson from Mish Mash and she is the original brains behind this inspiration station idea! Basically my inspiration station included items related to the upcoming holiday (this one being Valentine's Day) as well as any new items I've received or any old items I felt the need to break back out! My inspiration station table is also my cutting table so that is why you see my Cricut and Big Shot there as well. Behind the table are two large windows where I have also decided to display my creations using the materials from the table. If you would like to see a close up of what I have, make sure to click on the picture!

Thanks so much for allowing me to share this with you! Once Valentine's day has past, I will be updating my station with new goodies!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

What a great idea. I'm definately going to try this because my mojo is off on a vacation with yours.
Enjoy sweet baby Addison. She is beautiful!

FibreJunky said...

What a super idea!! I think I need to do something similar, though I don't have such a lovely window in my crafting area.

luvhymns said...

WoW, I'm impressed! You have really thought this all out with the pending birth of Addison. Great job, new Mommy!

Kristie W. said...

This is a great idea! I tried and failed at something similar last year but really would love to try again as I always find things that I forget about after the season/holiday.