Saturday, October 3, 2009

Celebrate World Card Making Day with Your Next Stamp!


Well I don't know about you but I certainly plan on making some cards for World Card Making Day! :D There is so much happening today that it is almost overwhelming! First of all I wanted to let you know that Your Next Stamp is having a SALE! Karen has decided to give everyone 10% off for today only! Now as you all know, I am IN LOVE with Your Next Stamp so of course I was thrilled to be able to share today's card with you! Check out the cute spider? Did you know spiders could be cute? I didn't until I printed this one out! Yup, this is one of the new digital stamps that is being released on Oct. 7th. Now Karen usually prefers rubber but she realized that some of you like that instant gratification so she decided to do a few digital stamps in honor of the events taking place these next few weeks! So would you like to get a copy of these? If so, you need to make sure to leave a comment because I will be choosing a winner to receive 2 of them for FREE! :D All you have to do is tell me what your favorite stamp is from Your Next Stamp! Isn't that easy? Also, if you do the same on the other YNS design team blogs, you will have even more chances to win because they are all giving away some digital stamps as well! Well, that's it for this card! I may be posting another card later today. It depends on how busy things get. It's homecoming weekend here so we have been running around like crazy! Enjoy your Saturday!

17 comments:

Julye said...

Hi I really don't like spiders but if they were as cute as this I could change my mind. I have 2 favourite stamps ,I love happy as a reindeer and also paint kitty but all the others are great 2 thanks julye and happy world card making day

Lana Clarke said...

Wow what great paper to go with your image Stephanie.
Hugs
Lana x

Unknown said...

Fab card, love your papers so bright they are gorgeous!! I love the new Fhiona stamps, Windswept Fhiona is my favourite!! have a great weekend,
hugs Angela x

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I love what you did with the spider and that paper is awesome!!!

Jodi Miller (Jodi66) said...

Happy World Card Making Day!

My favorite YNS is Skating Fhiona and Paint Kitty.

Thanks for sharing your cute creations!

Jodi

cabio's craft corner said...

Great coloring on this cute spider, Stephanie. Love your rich & colorful layout!
Hugs,
Cabio

Maylee said...

Never thought I would say a spider was cute but this one certainly is! Great job Stephanie!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Great card and love the image.

Favourites at YNS - Fairy Tale Princess set.

Ali x

Queen La Rubba said...

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY TO YOU! MY FAVORITE STAMP SET FROM YNS IS A TOSS BETWEEN HAPPY DAYS MERMAID AND WIND SWEPT FHIONA. I WOIULD LOVE TO HAVE BOTH OF THESE STAMPS!!

QLR

Michelle said...

This a cute spider and a cute card! Not So Scary Crow and Fun with Apples are my faves!

Unknown said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Kerri said...

I love this Steph!!! What fun colors and dp you used, and your coloring is fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

I just checked out the store and I love the Vampire stamp!
Stacy

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

That is a really cute card!!! My fav stamp is Windswept Fhiona.

luvhymns said...

Hello Steph,
Now I see where you get your girly girl stamps. I must have missed it before. I love the stamp set, "for the love of candy." It reminds me how much I love Halloween. My parents development still has the old fashioned "trick or treat." We just love going and giving the kids candy, pads of paper and pencils. Your spider is the best!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Steph! What a SWEET spider!!

Maureen said...

So cute! That spider is adorable and love the polka dot paper and the flowers!