Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm still here...

So were you starting to wonder if I had disappeared again? Well, to put it mildly, we had another rough week. Nick's aunt passed away early Tuesday morning. She lost her battle of breast cancer at the young age of 41. It's hard to believe how quickly her cancer progressed but we know that God had His hand in it. She was a faithful servant and is now sitting at His feet. How amazing that would be! Anyway, knowing that does make it a little easier but our hearts are still heavy. Please pray for her family. She had a loving husband and two fabulous children who are grieving.

Well, that's all for tonight. I will post a happier post tomorrow! It's cupcake day! :)

5 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, Steph. So sorry. She was only 41?? Wow, that's just so young. :(

leanne said...

Hugs again to you and Nick! I will be praying for their family.

Anonymous said...

{{GREAT BIG SQUEEZE}}

Unknown said...

So sorry, Steph - HUGS to all of you.

Jami said...

So sorry to hear this Steph. HUGS! I am so glad though that you can know she is with Jesus - what an amazing comfort.