Saturday, April 11, 2009

Questions, Answers, and an Award!

Happy Saturday! I don't have a card to share just yet but I promise that one will be posted later today. Anyway, some of you have had some questions lately so I decided to take the time to answer those.

Q: Where you can find the Almighty God stamp that is used in this post?
A: Patter Cross designed this stamp and I actually won it as blog candy but I know that you can purchase it from Unity Stamp Company. Here is the link this specific stamp.

Q: What do you use to hang your punches? See the post being referred to here.
A: Nick and I actually found some short little towel racks that fit my cupboard door perfectly. We picked them up at Ace. I am not sure if you can find them at Wal-Mart or not. If I remember correctly, we struggled to find some that were short enough. The ones we finally purchased are about 12" long.

If you have any more, feel free to ask!

Before I go I also wanted to mention this fun award that my sweet friend Kristin gave me!


Thanks so much Kristin! Now I am supposed to nominate 10 more people but I seriously can't pick just 10 so you can all consider yourself nominated! :D

No comments: