Thursday, January 1, 2009

SASI -- Love is Sweet!

Happy New Year! I seriously can not believe it is 2009. I just got used to writing 2008! Haha! Anyway, it's time for another Taylored Expressions sneak peek! Today we are showcasing the adorable set "Love is Sweet". This set is perfect for Valentines Day! I am also showing you some of the fun things that can be found in the Valentines Key Ingredient Kit! Included is some adorable dp, coordinating card stock, ribbon, heart brads, and glitter!


For today's project I made a card and bag gift set. I just love these adorable images! I couldn't decide between the kissing couple or the lip print cuppie so I used both! Anyway, I again water colored my images using my Crayola pencils and OMS! I then cut out the images and popped them up using dimensionals! Well, I have to run! I am posting this in a rush! I will be back later to add more details! Until then, stop by Taylor's blog as well as the other design team member blogs! I am sure they will blow you away!

Jami Sibley
Jen del Muro
Denise Marzec
Laurie Schmidlin
Carol Halvorson
Monika Davis
Charmaine Ikach
Sharon Harnist
Ana Wohlfahrt
Donna Baker
Terri Dodd

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

C-U-T-E!! Love your creations! Hugs-Jd

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So cute! HOw adorable!

~amy~ said...

**Sweet**

Anonymous said...

These are just adorable Steph!! happy new year!!

Donna Baker said...

sweetness at its finest!

Terri said...

SUPER cute!

Taylor said...

Super cute, Steph! Love that little bag. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo sweet!!! I love these!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love your card design, Steph, and your package shape is so sweet -- love that kissy Cuppie!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Super cute Steph!! Love every detail!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Steph!! Love it!!

Jami said...

Very cute - I love how *light* the set is with the white backgrounds.

Denise Marzec said...

I love all the white space..it really sets off the images and the awesome papers!

Carol (HB) said...

awww this is just sugar sweet!

StinkerbellSteph said...

I squealed out loud when I saw these cute projects! LOVE THEM!