Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Verve Looking For Love Sketch!


I know...another card from a challenge that's over and done but I am not kidding when I say that I have TONS of cards to share! Haha! I honestly can't believe how much stamping energy I have had since the new year began! It's been wonderful! Hehe! Now on to this card, it was one that I actually struggled with even though it looks like a really simple card. To be honest, it should have been, I just wasn't sure how I felt so I kept changing and adding things only to have it finish up how I had it originally! Haha! The colors I used came from my new Paper Studio dp pack that I found at Hobby Lobby! I just love the colors and I wish I had a color that matched the maroony purple color that is in it! Someday I will find some...maybe. :) The phrase on this card can be found in my current favorite Verve set called "Serenity". I say current because I have some new Verve sets on the way and I am excited to play with them! For some embellishing touches I added some ribbon from Taylored Expressions (isn't it fabulous?) and some felt flowers from the SU! Flower Fusion II set. I also added some brads to the centers of them. Well, after lots of thinking and rethinking, I believe that I really find this card to be one I like. :) I hope that you feel the same!

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This card is gorgeous! I love that dp!!

Dani said...

That paper is fabulous! I just love this card, the flowers are the perfect touch!

Erum Tasneem said...

Looks gorgeous! This is so different from your regular style!
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Steph!!