Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Gift Tags!


Good evening everyone! Today has been one crazy day! We drove straight through the night last night and arrived here in Iowa around 11 a.m. We went to bed and woke up around 2 this afternoon so that we could shower and help my parents get ready for my dad's business work party! It was a little stressful trying to get everything done but we were able to do it! The party ended up being a huge hit despite the fact that there was a snowstorm taking place. We had so much fun playing games and eating. My mom cooked the most prime rib and prepared TONS of appetizers! I even made some green bean casserole! Hehe! Everyone seemed to enjoy it! Anyway, I am now getting around to sharing my creations with you. I have been making tons of tags these past few weeks and these are a few of my favorites. I tried to keep it fairly simple (although some got a little out of hand) since most tags get thrown away anyway. One snag I ran into was trying to find dp that matched my wrapping paper so I decided to just use some coordinating wrapping paper! I think they turned out pretty good! Well, that's it for tonight! I am exhausted and am ready for bed! Have a great evening!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so cute! glad you made it safe, merry christmas!!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Great job Steph, these are too cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Steph!!

Christi Flores said...

Cute Steph!!!