Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Strawberry Thanks!



Good morning everyone! It's another chilly day here! Did I tell you that it snowed most of yesterday? Yeah! I actually really enjoyed it because I was inside teaching the entire time. I had hoped it would snow more! I am sure it is coming and I will regret that comment at a later time but for now I would like to enjoy it! :) For some reason it helps to put me in the Christmas spirit! Anyway, this card has nothing to do with snow or Christmas but I wanted to share it with you anyway! I made it for one of the Verve Stamps Holiday Release Sketch challenges last week! I just love the clean and simple feel that this card has. It was really easy to make too! I just don't feel like I use the fabulous Tart & Tangy set enough! It's such a great set! I also pulled a sentiment from the Upsy Daisy set because I needed one that fit the overall look of the card. So...that's my card! I hope you enjoyed! Have a fabulous Tuesday everyone!

Recipe:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Upsy Daisy
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Summer Picnic dsp
Ink: Old Olive, SU! Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Punches, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous girl!!

Megan said...

Super cute! And I'm jealous of your snow! We have the bitter cold here but nothing to show for it! :) Have a great Tuesday! Love ya!

Jennifer said...

your card is really delicous! Very classy and appealing!
Jennifer L.
Colorado

claudia shadler said...

Hey, Steph....I love that stamp set, and the DP as well! Very simple cute card :o)

It hasn't snowed at all on our neck of the woods, can u beleive it? Actually it's pretty weird cuz it usually snows a lot on the day of Halloween, hmmm...i'm still wearing my ballet shoes around, and sandals!

(hugs)
-C

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I really love this card. It's so simple and clean but that berry image and sentiment really make it-there's something so adorable about it! Love it!!!