Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Simple Thank You Card

I love simple cards (in case you didn't notice)! They are so easy to make and they can look so darling too! Anyway, when I saw Beate's weekend sketch challenge I knew I had to play because of how simple it was. All I had to do was use a gorgeous piece of dsp (Autumn Vine), add some gorgeous ribbon, and "throw" on a sentiment! Woohoo! This card is one of those "less than ten minute" cards and I couldn't be happier with it! Well, that's all for today because I have a workshop to finish preparing for! Make sure you stop by tomorrow for some Taylored Expressions/Stamp a Sweet Impression sneak peeks! This month's release is absolutely FABULOUS! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Autumn Vine dsp
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Punches, Ribbon



3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Simple, yet BEAUTIFUL! Love the rich fall colors you chose!

Allison said...

Simple but definitely beautiful. I too love the colours!

Beate said...

I love simple, too. Your simple card looks wonderful!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles