Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Big News!!!

I am so excited to let you know that Stampin' Up! FINALLY has online ordering! :D I know that before I was a demonstrator I had always wished I could place my own order online and now YOU can! What a thrill this is! There are also some huge benefits of placing an order online. Not only do you get the luxury of putting an order in whenever you want, you also get, what are called, Stampin' Rewards. Stampin' Rewards are basically the same as Hostess Benefits, only you don't have to actually be a hostess! However, you can only get Stampin' Rewards if you order through my Stampin' Up! website. If you do wish to place a Stampin' Up! order all you have to do is click on this link and then click: Shop Now!

Also, I have a great deal that I will share with you later so make sure you stop by to see what it is!

No comments: