Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stamps For Sale!

It's time for me to purge my craft room and try to make some extra cash. I absolutely HATE to part with these stamps but since my husband is out of work for the winter and we have a baby on the way, we desperately need to make some money. Most of these stamps have been used but I do have some that have never been used! There are a few that have staining on the wood block or the rubber but it will not affect their performance one bit! :D I have marked the condition of them. All sets are sold as is and may not be returned.
Below is the list of stamp sets I have for sale. If you have any questions, feel free to email me! All sets in bold black are still available but as they are spoken for, they will be changed to bold gray. If for some reason a sale falls through, I will change the set back to black! Shipping details are listed on the bottom of this post so make sure you read that.

Stampin' Up!
A Tree for All Seasons: $7
Itty Bitty Backgrounds (UM): $9
All in the Family: $28
Petal Pizzazz: $20
Pun Fun: $20
Season of Friendship: $15
Sock Monkey: $15
Congrats: $7
Yummy (UM): $9
Botanical Blooms (UM): $9
Live Like You Mean It: $12
Organic Grace: $9
Birthday Whimsy (UM): $9
Friendship Blooms: $7
Frosty: $12 (Pending)
Lots of Thoughts: $7
Sweet Shapes: $12

JustRite Stampers
D.I.Y. Monogram Stamper & Storage Box: $15
Special Occasions Font (296 Characters): $8
Harmony Rectangular Stamper Set: $5
D.I.Y. Monogram Stamper Kit (Special Occasions Font): $5
Harmony Classic Oval Stamper I Stamp Ensemble: $5
2 5/16" Circle Wood Stamper: $2

Taylored Expressions
Frightful Night: $15
Trick or Sweet: $15
Tag Treats: $7
Season's Sweetings: $15
Home Sweet Home: $15
A Year of Sweets 1: $15
A Year of Sweets 2: $15
A year of Sweets 3: $15
A Year of Sweet Sentiments: $15

Tools
Stampin' Up! Stampin' Pastels (unopened): $10
Heidi Swap Ready Set Tool (unopened): $5

~US transactions only - that means you must pay in US Dollars and I will only ship to US addresses.

~I will accept PayPal or checks but I will have to wait for the check to clear if that is an option you choose.

~Shipping charge is a flat rate of $5.00 for the first stamp set and an extra $2.50 for each additional set.

~I will only ship Priority which means you should receive your package in approximately 2-3 days.

~All sales are final - no returns.

If you would like to buy any of these stamp sets, please send me an email (stephsstampinstuff@gmail.com) including your name and shipping address. I will reply with your payment total and my PayPal address. As soon as I've received your payment, I'll ship the stamp sets to you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this post! Happy shopping ladies! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph!

I would be interested in All about U.... do you still have it available? You can email me at rochrib@hotmail.com

christine birch