Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm Sorry!

I just wanted to apologize for not posting this past week! It has been hectic with the family here but we have had a blast! I will share some pictures of our week with you once I get them off my camera! I will also be back tomorrow with a fun Cupcake Challenge card! :D I FINALLY got the chance to get creative today and I loved every minute of it! Oh...my mom and my SIL also wanted to try their hand at this amazing hobby and they are hooked! I will share their creations with you tomorrow as well! You will be amazed, I guarantee it! I also got my mom to order some new stuff! How exciting is that? She is going to blow me out of the water, I just know it! She is the most creative woman I know! Anyway, until then, here is a card I forgot to post this week!

I used Julee's Mojo Monday sketch from last week on this card! It is late so I am not going to post much for details. If you want them, feel free to leave a comment or email me! I will be happy to give you the ingredients! Until tomorrow, have a great night!


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute card! No need to apologize for not posting. We all have a life outside of our blogs.

Jekka said...

Even though I understand why you were gone---YEAH YOU'RE BACK!!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I got my mom hooked on stamping too. I love when we get to stamp together. :)