Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I LOVE Today's Color Challenge!

In fact, I love it so much I made THREE! :D The color challenge on Splitcoast was using the colors elegant eggplant, old olive, and taken with teal! Now...I love all three of these colors on their own but I love them even more when they are together! Now the first two cards I made are gorgeous but the third is not my favorite! Haha. I really don't like it when I hold it next to the other two! Oh...did you notice that I used almost ALL Stampin' Up! materials??? The only thing that isn't from SU! are the brads. I am just so proud of myself! Hehe! All three of these cards use Anni-Verve-sary sketches too. I guess that's all I have for now! It is going to be one busy night! Have a great rest of the day!Recipe:
Stamps: Doodle This, All Holidays
Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Watercolor
Ink: Old Olive, Black StazOn
Accessories: Dimensionals, Blender Pens, SU! Markers, Crystal Effects, Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Gel Pen


Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Accessories: Brads, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch


Recipe:
Stamps: Sock Monkey
Paper: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Bali Breeze dp
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: SU! Markers, Punches, Rub-ons, Brads, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief - which one is my favorite? How to choose? How to choose? They are so cute! Nice work - I'm glad you made three - that makes up for me not getting to the challenge today! LOL! Hugs!

Anthonette said...

Oh, I love these colors together! Great job! I recognize those sketches.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Great job on all the challenges...these are so pretty...I feel like such a slacker..you did three..I did...zeroooo!!!LOL!

stampinganja said...

Love those colours together, nice cards!! TFS, Anja

Anonymous said...

your cards are great. this color combo and i didn't work well together. i'm not even posting my card. love yours!!!!

Erum Tasneem said...

WOW! You REAAALLY loved the challenge! lol
GRRRREAT job!

Anonymous said...

Love these cards and the sketches are so cool!The colors are really popping!
Lisa

Christi Flores said...

Wow!! All of your cards are fantastic!! Now I REALLY need to try this color combo! :)