Sunday, August 24, 2008

Beate's Back! :)


And she has started her weekend sketch challenges back up! Woohoo! We have missed you and your sketches A LOT girl! :D I did struggle with what to do for this sketch because I wanted to use another one of my new sets. I finally decided to pull out my new SU! hostess (level 1) set which is called "Live Like You Mean It". I just love everything about my set! It has to be my all-time favorite hostess set yet! It is just so gorgeous and versatile! Anyway, I used my coluzzle to cut the circles and punched the edge of my more mustard piece using my scallop edge punch. I then added some of the fantastic riding hood red taffeta ribbon and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals for a finished look. I love how this card turned out. The color combination is just gorgeous! So, that's my card for you! I hope you enjoy it! I will be back a little bit later this afternoon with a card I made for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. Enjoy your Sunday!

Recipe:
Stamps: Live Like You Mean It
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink: Riding Hood Red, More Mustard
Accessories: Always Artichoke SU! Marker, Scallop Edge Punch, Coluzzle, Ribbon, Dimensionals



4 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute girlie!! My post had the same title..too funny!!

Renee said...

I am thinking of getting that set when I do my next big order! I love the colors you picked with it!

Tess said...

Very pretty. The colors are lovely.

Anonymous said...

This is soo cute! Love it!
Thanks so much for playing.
Hugs and smiles