Sunday, June 22, 2008

We Have A Winner!!!!

Wow! I am overwhelmed by the number of response I had for my blog candy! Thank you so much for each and every one of your comments! I loved reading them! Sadly, I can only pick one winner and since Nick is out of town I relied on random.org to choose the winner. Drum roll please (my second graders give me a drum roll every Thursday when we do our own drawings)... and the winner is......

Post #3: Jaime B.!

Jaime said...

Congrats on your big "mark" (10,000) - I love seeing all of your new work ea. day... so creative. Glad to see you got such a large box of supplies out to your friend Jamie.
Keep up the great work!

Jaime B.

Congratulations Jaime! Email me your address and I will ship the goodies out ASAP! :D My email address is: stephsstampinstuff@gmail.com

No comments: