Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Don't Have My Camera!

And I have tons of cards to share today! I have received tons and tons of RAKs in the mail and I need to take pictures of the cards that I have made. However, Nick has my camera. I hopefully get it back by tomorrow! Until then, I guess I am going to post two cards that I made forever ago and haven't shared. I am not sure why I didn't share them. I think it was because they aren't my favorites. I know, I am breaking my own rule. I guess better late than never though....right? I know I used one of Tamara's sketches on the circle card and a Splitcoast sketch on the tall card but I can't find the layouts on my computer and I am really short on time this morning so I will have to post them later.
I am so sorry for another short post. Hopefully, starting Saturday, my posts will be a little bit more interesting. Until then, I think you are going to have to deal with boring posts! Sorry! Have a terrific day!

2 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

Are you sure they were not your favourites?!!!!!!! Damn! You have high standards! lol They are stunning! If I made cards like these I'd be posting everywhere! lol
ps. hope u find you camera soon!

KellyS said...

I can't see why these are not favorites, I absolutely love them! Love the colors on these, so bright and cheery! Enjoy your weekend!