Thursday, June 12, 2008

Altered Picture Frame

Today's Ways to Use it Challenge on SCS was called Picture This and we were asked to create a project that involved a picture in some way. I have had this $1 frame from Michaels for quite some time now and I decided this was the perfect opportunity to do something with it! I really had fun with this challenge. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and that is a good thing! :D The picture in the frame isn't my favorite and I will be changing it as soon as I get my wedding pictures back (finally). Well, that's all for this evening, I am exhausted and don't feel the greatest but I will be here bright and early tomorrow morning with my version of Taylor's Cupcake Challenge! It's a great sketch this week so make sure you stop by tomorrow! Good night!

Recipe:
Stamps: None
Paper: Fall Flowers dsp
Ink: None
Accessories: Tombow glue, Dimensionals, Pretties Kit, Ribbon, Sanding Block

2 comments:

leanne said...

Great job on your picture frame! I love the green and white. Have a happy day!

Megan said...

Love the color combo!! What a great idea!!
PS - I hope I get to see your wedding pictures someday!!