Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Was Totally Inspired! :D

Nicole challenged us to be inspired by this amazing picture. I just love the bedding! The colors are fantastic! I wanted to keep this card simple and Wednesday's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge was perfect! I used rub-ons for the image and sentiment on this card. I had forgotten that there was a butterfly in the pack of rub-ons that I had and it was perfect for this inspiration piece! I really like how this card turned out. I think I am going to use vanilla cardstock more often! Well, we are leaving again tomorrow to go on vacation with Nick's mom, dad, and sister! We are going to travel around Utah and Arizona. It is going to be a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by again! I will try to continue posting throughout the week!


Recipe:
Stamps: None
Paper: Vanilla, Old Olive, Summer Picnic dsp, Ginger Blossom dsp
Ink: None
Accessories: Rub-ons, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

claudia shadler said...

ok, maybe i'm not at a loss for descriptive words, how bout! Amazing, or Eye-Catching (spl?)

You did great! I think I might CASE it, heehee!

:o)
-C