Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Almost Forgot This One!


And there is probably a reason for that. I don't really like it. I tried so hard to get this card right and I just couldn't, so I gave up. This was a card I made for one of Tamara's sketch challenges. Her sketch was great, my card, wasn't. I also almost forgot about it because we sent it to Nick's grandma since we won't see her when we are home next weekend. So yeah, I don't like this card. I suppose I am going to have a few of those. In fact, I usually have at least one a week. I have two more from a couple of weeks ago that I still need to share but I am scared to. They aren't that great. I suppose I need to. It's good for me. Especially after I mentioned earlier that I want to start showing you ALL of my cards. Wow. Who knew it could be so tough? Haha. I guess that will give you something to look forward to, or not. Alright, enough rambling. I am out. I will be back later! Thanks for putting up with my randomness!

Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery, More Mustard, K-I Memories dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Rub-ons, Ribbon, Stickles, Dimensionals, Ticket Corner Punch, Brads, Paper Piercer

No comments: