Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!


Good morning all! I used two different challenges on this card. The first was Amy Westerman's Super Sketch Sunday #4 and the second was Verve Visual's Project Parade Color Challenge! I really had fun with both challenges and I think the card turned out ok. I struggled to add in the pumpkin pie. I wasn't exactly sure how to do it. I finally realized that splashes of orange would be fun, so I added the small piece of pumpkin pie dsp, the ribbon, and finally, the three brads in the corner! :D I also used the So Sweet of You stamp from the So Many Scallops set for the sentiment. I like the layered scallop look. It adds some fun dimension! Well, that's all for today! I hope that you all have a wonderful day! Mine is going to be super busy! Thanks for stopping by today!






Recipe:
Stamps: So Many Scallops, Garden Whimsy
Paper: So Saffron, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Whisper White, Prints Pack dsp, Fall Flowers dsp, Bali Breeze dsp
Ink: So Saffron
Accessories: SU! Markers, Punches, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Brads, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the splashes of orange. Thanks for playing! :)