Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Father's Day Card.


So, since I have a TON of cards left and plan on making more tomorrow, I decided I need to start posting much more often! I made this card for MJ's Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. I really loved working with this sketch. It allowed me to keep my card fairly simple. I haven't quite decided if my father would like this card. Mom, what do you think??? :D Anyone else have an opinion? Nick seems to think that he will but I am not sure. I may decide to give this one to my grandpa. He would like a card like this, right? Haha. Either way, I have decided that my chocolate chip ink pad needs re-inked badly! Thanks MJ for all of the fantastic sketch challenges! You know I love them!

Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Sage Shadow, More Mustard, K-I Memories
Ink: Chocolate Chip (which needs re-inked)
Accessories: Ribbon, Dimensionals, Eyelets, Paper Distresser

2 comments:

MJ said...

Stephanie, I know he will love it. It is a perfect masculine card. I love how you added the ribbon under the Happy Father's Day and the colors are great too. Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

what a retro-y card :) i love the ribbon with the wavy patterned paper. I'm sure you dad or grandpa would love to get it!