Friday, May 9, 2008

Does This One Look Familiar???


I loved the stacked flowers on this card so much that I decided to put them on this card too! :D I made this card for Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try. It took me awhile to figure out how I wanted to put this card together but I am pretty pleased with how it turned out! Want to know a secret? I messed up the sentiment at the bottom so I covered it up with another stamped sentiment that was punched out with the word window punch! Oh the wonders of stamping! Well, It is really late and I need to go to bed! My hubby and I slept in way late this morning so I am hoping to get up early tomorrow. We spent ALL day cleaning. We have a clean house now! It's exciting. I will be here tomorrow to show you some more creations! Talk to you then!

Recipe:
Stamps: Doodle This, All Holidays
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Watercolor, Bashful Blue, K-I Memories
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: SU! Markers, Blender Pens, Brads, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Word Window Punch, Stickles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOWZAS!!! I love this!