Sunday, April 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again! :D

Jamie over at Stamp This has tagged me for the 7 Things Game.

7 Things Game

The Rules for 7 Things:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, here are my 7 things:

1. Nick and I own land that we are going to start building on this Spring! :D

2. I love my Friday's off because I get to clean and stamp all day! It is the one day that I actually enjoy cleaning and doing laundry!

3. I get nightmares from watching scary movies!

4. My biggest pet peeve is when people try to out-do one another! (If you ever catch me doing it...tell me!)

5. I saw a porcupine last week. Hehe. It was exciting.

6. I watched the house across the street drive down the road Friday (on the back of a semi).

7. I've had Bell's Palsy. I was in 4th grade and it was a traumatic experience for me.

Now the 7 people I tag are

Leanne: {all natural}

Cloud: Cloud's Color Garden

Kathy: Kathy's Stamping Niche

Jill: Jill's Card Creation

Lindsay: In My Stamp Room

Paula: Paula Ponders

Jeanna: Stamp Time Somewhere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Gee Thanx!
Never been tagged before, cool!

Hasta Luego

-C

Megan said...

That is so exciting that you're going to start building! I would love to do that. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! It will be amazing.