Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Ashamed! :)

I am kind of afraid to even admit this (I really don't want to start getting hate mail! Hehe!) but I won some more blog candy! :D Danielle was giving away some terrific blog candy on her blog, Fat Cat Stamper and she let a comment last week telling me I had won! I was seriously shocked and my husband couldn't believe it either! Well, the package came in the mail yesterday and here is what I received.

Check out this card! Isn't it absolutely gorgeous! This is just one of the amazing cards that Danielle has created so make sure you check out her blog!


I zoomed in on the image because I couldn't get enough of the colors and that awesome bling! Thanks so much Danielle! You are a sweetie!

By the way, if you are interested in winning some of your own blog candy, Wendy, over at Inkling of Love is giving some awesome candy away! Be sure to stop by and leave a comment on her wonderful blog! :D

1 comment:

Megan said...

That's a cute card! I love the colors. You are such a little stinker..I cant believe you won blog candy AGAIN! I guess I can't complain since I never play, and when you don't play I guess you can't win! Shoot! :) Have a great evening!