Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Featured Stamper: Silke! :D

Sunday's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast was Silke aka: Sparklegirl! Now, I have been a regular blog stalker of Silke's for quite some time now so I was SUPER excited to see that she was finally featured! She is an amazing stamper and one incredibly sweet person! :D You can find her blog here and her SCS gallery here! Be sure to check both, you won't regret it! There were so many cards that I wanted to CASE and it was hard to decide on one. Lucky for me though, I did two! The reason for this is because I attempted one and wasn't satisfied (although who would be when the card is already gorgeous???) and so I tried a second card.

Here is my first card cased from this card of Silke's:


Here is my second card CASEd from this one:



Now, obviously, mine aren't near as pretty as her's, but I tried. The pictures aren't that great and as I mentioned earlier, I am going to post everything I make. It's just how I am. :D Anyway, I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day. Nick and I are going to eat supper at some friends' house tonight! :D We are looking forward to it! I will see you all back here later!

Recipe for 1st card:
Stamps: Doodle This, Much Appreciated
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White, Barely Banana, K-I Memories dp
Ink: Black StazOn, Rose Red, Barely Banana
Accessories: SU! Glitter, Aqua painters, Ribbon, Dimensionals

Recipe for 2nd card:
Stamps: Friendship Blooms
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, K-I Memories
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Brocade Blue
Accessories: Brads, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch

2 comments:

Megan said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I love them both!!!!

Megan said...

PS - Love the new picture!