Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beate's Be Inspired Challenge


Good morning everyone! This is actually last week's Be Inspired Challenge by Beate. I got it done over the weekend and just haven't gotten it posted yet. Beate has a new Be Inspired Challenge posted this week and I actually got that one done last night! I will have to share that one later though. I have found her inspiration challenges to be very, well, challenging! Haha! I suppose that's a good thing because it forces me out of my comfort zone quite a bit. I also used last week's Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS where we had to make our own dp. I decided to make mine with the Itty Bitty Backgrounds set by stamping the piece of pumpkin pie cardstock with versamark and then pumpkin pie ink so that it would have a dual spotted look to it. I used Lauren's Saturday Sketch Time challenge for the layout! I like combining challenges because I NEVER have enough time to make a different card for each challenge. I wish I did but...oh well. Well, I'm off to school. I will post another new card later today! Thanks for checking in!










Recipe:
Stamps: Doodle This, Sweet Shapes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Watercolor, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Ink: Black StazOn, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
Accessories: Blender Pens, Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Punches, Build-a-brad, Dimensionals
Technique: Watercoloring

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Stephanie!!! I love how you colored the flowers.
Hugs and smiles

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card! Love the flowers you used and the colors. TFS!

Megan said...

Beautiful! I love the colors. I never would have thought to use those colors together but they look fabulous! Way to go! ;)

Lauren (mytime) said...

Lovin it! WOW! Great use of that inspiration piece too!! Thanks for playing :D