Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Birthday Card!

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to show you the other birthday card that I made for a different girl in our youth group! This is another card that I made earlier this week so I plan on being back on today to show you a new creation! :D My husband went snowboarding so I will have plenty of time to play! (I am glad I got my cleaning done last night!)

I saw this card on Dawn's blog (can you say, blog stalker???). I am seriously addicted to her blog but for a good reason! She is one of the most talented stampers I have ever heard of AND she uses strictly SU! materials! Leanne came up with a term for us SU! lovers. She calls us Stampin Up! snobs! Hehe. Now, we really aren't snobs, we just love all of SU!'s materials and we love how well everything coordinates. I honestly have not found products that I like near as much! Ok, enough about that! I am not trying to push it on you, I am just letting you know my experience! :D So here is the card!
If you want the dimensions on this card, check out Dawn's blog because she has a great video tutorial on it! The only thing I changed on my card is the stamp image and the color scheme! Thanks so much Dawn for being such a huge inspiration!






Here is what the card looks like when the inner piece is pulled out.






Recipe:
Stamps: So Many Scallops, Lots of Thoughts
Paper: Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Bali Breeze dsp
Ink: Taken with Teal
Accessories: Gel Pen, SU! Markers, Dimensionals, Punches, Ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie :
Thank you so much for my beautiful Card its Gorgeous !! I posted it on my blog just a few mins ago ..
Thank you so much .. love your blog .. you do amazing work GF!
xox
Dawn Griffith