Monday, March 10, 2008

A Quick Mini!

Last week's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge was to make a quick mini card that was smaller than 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. The other catch was that you could only layer with scrap paper! I was excited about this challenge because I have TONS of scrap paper. The base for this card was even made with some scraps that I had! Anyway, I really like this card. I wasn't sure at first but the more I look at it, the more I like it! I used the colors in the DP to guide me. It's quite the variety of color but I think they look great together! I used Midnight Stamper's technique on the flowers too! I love her site. Be sure to check it out! Well, I hope you all had a great day! I got a couple more cards made today because Bible Study had to be canceled again tonight! I made a fun St. Patty's Day card and another great card layout that I saw on Dawn's site. Be sure to watch for those soon! :D


Recipe:
Stamps: Doodle This, Sweet Shapes
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Dimensinals

1 comment:

Megan said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the flowers!