Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My wonderful friend Megan tagged me! First run over and check her blog! She is random but I love it! :D


Here are the rules:

-Post a link to the person who tagged you

-Post the rules on your blog

-Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs

-Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

-Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

____


1. My husband and I love to make funny faces at each other for some random entertainment!

2. We are also hooked on "The Office" even though we don't get any t.v. channels. We have to rent it through NetFlix!

3. I don't have to teach on Fridays...EVER! :D

4. I can't get enough of the gorgeous mountains right outside our doorstep! (I'll post a picture so you understand)

5. I think it's Christmas when our class gets an order from Scholastic! I LOVE books!

6. I "let them rip" when I am in the privacy of my home...maybe I shouldn't share that. Hehe. (My husband said to put it...and he doesn't think I will...boy will I show him!)

7. I get sick to my stomach almost every night. It has happened since I was in elementary school.

8. My SU! catalog is falling apart because I look at it too much.

9. I am obsessed with Disney movies AND their soundtracks. Guess what my students listen to when I am feeling the urge at school??? Hehe.

10. I hate boogers...like I REALLY hate them! Why is it that men insist on using their fingers when a kleenex is within arms reach? I have yet to figure it out! I guess I should probably get over it since I teach 2nd grade!


Well, there you have it...randomness about me...some embarrassing...some not so surprising. I am not sure who to tag yet besides my good friend Angie. For now, if you read this blog entry, consider yourself TAGGED! :D


And as promised, here are some pictures of our gorgeous view!



And some other random pictures from our neck of the woods!





1 comment:

Megan said...

I laughed SO hard at number 6!! Hehehe... that is so hilarious. See, now that is one of the monay reasons I miss you because I remember we used to do that together!! :) :) hehehe

I am going to email you about the SU demonstrator thing. Whats a good address to email you at?

Oh - and the pics of the mountains?! I am SO totally jealous. I miss colorado!!!