Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Weekend is Almost Over! :(

I can't believe it is already Saturday night! I feel like yesterday was Thursday. I guess that's what happens when you have a busy weekend. My dh and I spent almost the entire day in Colorado Springs today. We had so many errands to run. I didn't mind it though because I went to Hobby Lobby AND Michaels! Woo Hoo! Nick got a little bored but that's alright. I had 2 40% off coupons at Hobby Lobby so I was able to get a Crop-a-Dile, and some white ink. Some things that I have really been needing. Also, ribbon was half off so I got LOTS of it! :D To top it all off, my husband now wants to build me a desk/shelving system to organize my area! He is SO excited about it. It's all he could talk about on the way home. I love a man who can work with his hands! ;) He's really good with wood working so I am excited to see what he comes up with! Well, since my day was so hectic I didn't get any stamping done so I will just have to post another card that I made a while back. I made this card for a good friend of mine. It was before I had any colored ribbon so I had to use Stampin' Pastels on white ribbon. I actually like how it turned out though. It's not the best picture. Sorry.

Recipe
Stamps: Doodle This
Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Pastels, Stickles, White Grosgrain Ribbon




3 comments:

Megan said...

Heyyy this is the card you made for me!! :) I LOVE it. I already told you, but I'm keeping it with the rest of my cards for inspiration! I added some recent cards of mine to my blog.. the website is: www.megkeith.wordpress.com

Hope you're having a great Sunday!!!

Megan said...

I forgot to add... you are so lucky that Nick is going to build you a craft area. When we buy a house this year I want to make sure our office has plenty of room for a craft area. :) I hope you had a great weekend and have a great week. Keep writing - I love reading your blog :)

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Stephanie, I love this bright and cheery card!
I have some happy news for you - you are the winner of my Terrific Tuesday blog candy at www.stampspaperandink.com
Congratulations!
Please e-mail me with your address and I will get your gift in the mail to you asap.
Cindy