Thursday, February 14, 2008

RAK From My Good Friend Megan! :D

Yay! I received this adorable card in the mail today! It is from my good friend Megan whom I haven't seen in FOREVER! I miss her very much so I was THRILLED to hear from her! I just love how the actual card part is on the front! I also really like the colors that she chose. It is just so cute! She used the "Pick a Petal" SU! stamp set (which I don't have yet and absolutely love)! You can check out her blog here: www.megkeith.wordpress.com. Thanks Megan! You are so sweet!


Again, sorry about the horrible lighting!




1 comment:

Megan said...

Hehe, I'm so glad you like it! I'm obsessed with that stamp set. You can do so much with it, I just love it.
Anyways, glad you like your card. I'm going to have to post the card you made for me since it's so adorable.
Love you!