Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I HATE Waiting!

Since I am still fairly new to the stamping trade, I am really short on materials. I have found that it is very difficult to make a "good" card without the proper gear. That is why I just placed a rather large order with Stampin' Up! Now, I am so anxious to get the stuff and my distributer (who is also my teaching partner) has informed me that it hasn't even been shipped yet (mainly due to the fact that they are swamped with SAB, which is understandable). :( I was so hoping I would have it by Friday because that is my day off and my dh is at work. I also need to make him a b-day card. His birthday is FRIDAY! YIKES! I am just so excited to get my new stuff that I can't stand it. I need to do some serious stamping!

On another note, since I can't exactly make a card right now, here is one that I made at a card party. It is a very appropriate card for right now since we have been getting so much snow lately! I love the set that we used and I LOVED learning how to emboss. Well, thanks for checking it out! I hope you all have a great night. I am off to bed!


No comments: