Monday, October 15, 2012

Two Cards, One Simple Layout

Good morning everyone! I know, it's Monday but I, for one, LOVE Mondays. Am I strange? For sure! :) Anyway, a few weeks ago, I got together with my good friend Leanne to create some cards. That is always a great time and I look forward to it every time! Anyway, I was able to finish two cards (which is a shocker because I love to talk and am not so good at multi-tasking) using the same, simple layout!
On my first card I used the Topsy-Turvy Celebration stamp set from SU! I LOVE this set. It is so cute and whimsical!

For my next card, I pulled out the Love & Laughter stamp set from SU! My brother just got engaged so I wanted to make his fiancee a card and this set was perfect! I love the elegance of these images! 

For both cards I pulled out the very first set of dp that I ever purchased. I can't even remember what it's called! Sorry about that!

Well, that's it for me today! We spent the afternoon at the pumpkin patch yesterday and had a blast! I am working on editing the pictures so I will try to share those with you, along with another card, tomorrow! Have a great day!

No comments: