Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Poor Kitty!

 Good evening! I have a fun Halloween card for you tonight! I pulled out my "Frank and Kitty" stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps because I wanted to make a card for Addie for Halloween. The first time I saw this stamp, I immediately thought of her because this is exactly how she carries our poor kitties! Haha! If they had eyebrows, they would totally look at her look that too! :)

I used the sketch from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #169 and the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #150 Get Spooky. I think my favorite part about this card (aside from the adorable image) is the fact that I didn't use ANY Halloween paper. All of the paper is from old SU! dp paper packs. They are all retired so I can't remember the names of them (sorry) but I do know that they weren't for Halloween. Fun huh?

Anyway, to create this card, I stamped the image with Memento ink and colored it with my Copic markers. I then cut out the image panel with my Nestabillities and layered it on some More Mustard card stock. I didn't really have a sentiment that worked well for the card so I used some white stickers to spell out "boo" and cut it out in a banner shape. I embellished the card with some black ribbon (from WalMart) and some random green buttons and that finished up the card!

I hope you like it! Now, as promised, here are some pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch. I hope you enjoy looking at them! Thanks again for stopping by today!





No comments: