Monday, June 21, 2010

Thinking of You Flowers


Here's another card for you! This card was made for Saturday's SCS Inspiration Challenge. I can't remember the last time I participated in the inspiration challenges over there and, let me tell you, it was so much fun! I pulled my inspiration from this wall hanging.

I used the Embrace Life stamp set from SU! and colored the flowers in with my Copic markers. I then cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals. The sentiment is from the Watercolor Flowers stamp set. I then used a variety of patterns with my background (all from the same Crate Paper collection) and added a few brads! It's quite busy, but I think I like it! :D

That's it for today, I plan on getting a few more made this morning and I am SUPER excited! :D Enjoy your Monday!

2 comments:

Mary Friederichsen said...

Steph, This is beautiful! You did an amazing job coloring those flowers, and I love the combo of all the patterned papers!

Thank you for sharing!
Have an amazing and creative week!

Ann Flowers said...

Beautiful cards! These florals are gorgeous and nice job illustrating them!