Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stampin' Up! Steals and Deals!

So I don't post a whole lot about my Stampin' Up! business on here because I don't like to focus on just one particular company. However, I truly do love Stampin' Up! and would never compare them to any other company because, honestly, I haven't found one quite like them! That is one of the many reasons I chose to be a demonstrator. Not only do I really love the products but I also love the company! That is why I am going to let you in on all of the deals that are going on this month. They seriously rock! :)

First of all, I want to tell you about the biggest sale that is going on right now! I am sure all of you have heard of it but if not...it's Sale-a-Bration!

Every year Stampin' Up! gives customers, hostesses, and new demonstrators the opportunity to earn fantastic, FREE, limited-edition products they'll enjoy for years to come. Click here to view the SAB brochure!

Here's how Sale-A-Bration works:

Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase. There is no limit to the amount of sets you can receive!

Hostesses:
Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with a $300 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits.

Recruits:
Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $47.95) from the current catalog when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15% off the regular $199 price of the Starter Kit--that's $335 worth of products for only $169!

Now doesn't that sound awesome??? That's what I thought when I signed up to be a demo last year during Sale-a-Bration! :) I haven't regretted it since! This has been one amazing year and I am in awe of how my talents and abilities have grown!

Ok...the next promotion is another great one! During the month of February, if you place an order through my Stampin' Up! website you will receive a complimantry copy of the Stampin' Up! current catalog! How awesome is that??? I even want to do it! Haha!

Well, I feel like I am forgetting something but I don't think so! So...just a recap: For every $50 spent you will get a free Sale-a-Bration set; You can sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demo through me for only $169 PLUS get a free stamp set from the current Stampin' Up! catalog; Place an order through my demo website and you will get a complimentary catalog.


No comments: