Sunday, February 1, 2009

We Have a Winner!

Thank you to everyone who signed up for my There She Goes blog candy! Yesterday afternoon I randomly chose a winner and then forgot to post it on here! Haha! We made the announcement at the release party but if you happened to miss it, I will post here too. Ok...without further ado...the winner is...MARIA GURNSEY! Here is what she said:

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is such a cute card!! i love the papers you used. great for a big boy or little..aren't hubbies sometimes both ;) He'll love it!!

Congratulations girl! Email me your address and Jessica will send you the free mini stamp set immediately!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol....I just came from Laurie Schmidlin's blog to see YOU won candy and then I come here and I won blog candy!! Congrats to us both :)