Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yikes! I Almost Forgot!


Can you believe that? I almost forgot to post a card! Sorry about that ladies! I bet you were starting to worry too huh? Hehe! Ok...I know it's late but I do have a card to share! I made this adorable Riley card a while ago for the Hanna Stamps sketch challenge over on the SCS forum! I colored this little guy using my SU! Markers (I know I still need to post a tutorial!) and found this great sentiment from one of the Studio G sets that I received from a stamping friend (I can't remember who though! Help me remember!). I just love how this card turned out! The colors are fantastic together (I pulled the color combination from the new SU! catalog) and really aren't very summery! Hehe. I guess that's ok though right??? Anyway, I guess that's all I have to share tonight! I promise to post earlier tomorrow for you early birds out there so get ready! :D Have a great night and I will "see you" back here tomorrow morning!

P.S. I did finally receive my new SU! order yesterday afternoon but I haven't had much chance to play with them yet! Last night Nick and I went over to our friends Leanne and Ryan's house for supper and I brought them along so that Leanne and I could play together! She made the cutest cards and I can't wait until she posts it! It may take awhile though because her internet is down. Make sure you stop by her blog to cheer her up. She is feeling blog deprived!

P.P.S. Are any of you out there going to the Scrapbooking Expo in Colorado Springs this Saturday? If so, let me know! Leanne and I will be there and it would be so fun to meet up! :D


Recipe:

Stamps: Hanna Stamps, Studio G

Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive

Ink: Black StazOn

Accessories: SU! Markers, Square Punches, Ribbon, Dimensionals


1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is super cute Steph, love that little moose!!