Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An Apple For You


This is going to be a quick post because I have to leave for school in about 5 min! I love how this card turned out and am so glad that both the Tart & Tangy set along with the Summer Picnic dsp made it into the SU! catty! I was thrilled actually! :D Anyway, I love the simplicity of this layout and how easily this card came together! Thanks so much for looking and I will hopefully find time to update this when I get home! Have a great day ladies! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Sock Monkey
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Summer Picnic dsp
Ink: Old Olive, SU! Markers
Accessories: Punches, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Gel Pen


5 comments:

Megan said...

Cute cute cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love this little apple. Have a great day back to work!!

Anonymous said...

I love this! I'm new to your blog and LOVE it!

jonisart said...

Such a sweet elegant card! Good luck back at school:-)

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this...you go girl!!