Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cherish a Challenge!


Hehe. Another cheesy title from me! I made this card from the Be Inspired Challenge that Beate posted last week! I am a week late now! Sheesh. We were supposed to somehow be inspired by this print. It was pretty tough for me to figure out what I wanted to do. I finally decided to be isnpired by the colors and the overall feel that I got when I looked at it. I also used the Mojo Monday sketch challenge that Jen Tapler posted for her Stampin' Out Alzheimers week. I really am pleased with how this card turned out. I love this chocolate ribbon. It's amazing! It is so easy to work with! :D Thanks for stopping by! I will hopefully have time to post another card tomorrow. I will be in Iowa!

Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Naturals Ivory, Fall Flowers dsp
Ink: Timber Brown StazOn
Accessories: Ribbon, Dimensionals, Pretties Kit

No comments: