Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another One of Tamara's Fabulous Sketches!


Good evening everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic day. Mine was great except for the fact that it SNOWED all day! YUCK! :( We had 70 degree weather yesterday and snow today! We are hoping the weather shapes up for tomorrow because we are taking our 2nd graders on another field trip to Colorado Springs. We have been looking forward to it too! Anyway, I made this card using Tamara's latest sketch. I also used Ashley's Brain Wave challenge for this card. Leanne introduced me to this weekly challenge (and I decided I didn't have enough on my hands...haha) and it was a lot of fun! We were supposed to be inspired by these bright purses. I tried to use some of the colors and flowers on my card. I really like how it turned out. It's bright and fun! Well, that's all for tonight! I just want to let you all know that I will be in Iowa for the rest of the week because I am in a friend's wedding. I will still try and post but I might not be posting near as much! I will be more active when I get back next Monday! I will miss my stamping, that's for sure, but I am excited to see my family! I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Recipe:
Stamps: Doodle This, All Holidays
Paper: Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Ballet Blue, Regal Rose, Regal Rose dsp
Ink: Regal Rose, Ballet Blue, Orchid Opulence, Black StazOn
Accessories: Dimensionals, Blender Pens, Ribbon, Paper Piercer

No comments: