Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Clean and Simple Picnic!


Isn't this Sarah Kay image from Stampavie just the sweetest? I decided to pull her out for this week's Clean and Simple challenge over on Splitcoast. This week's challenge was a fun sketch so I pulled out my Cosmo Cricket paper to use as the background strips. I colored the image with my Copic markers and sponged all of the edges with some Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink. After I popped the image up on dimensionals I then added some fun brads to the corners for a final look. Quick and easy! :)

Well, I had better keep this post short today. I am feeling kind of ill (dang morning sickness) and need to grab a bite to eat before it gets too bad! :D I hope everyone enjoys their Wednesday! I am officially 10 weeks along today and I couldn't be more thrilled about it!

4 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is such a pretty card Steph! Welcome back to the wonderful world of crafting and blogging! Are you pregnant? Is yes, WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! Congrats girl!
Hugs
Karen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I know you have been dreaming of this for along time. Motherhood is great

Ida said...

Totally sweet and adorable.
Hope you Morning Sickness eases up soon for you.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous...CONGRATS girlie!!o