Monday, January 5, 2009

My First TCP Post!


Good evening everyone! I have a really fun card to show you today! I bought my first stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas awhile back and finally got a chance to use them! :D I saw last week's TCP sketch challenge and actually found time to play! You can find all the sketch details on Leigh's blog! Woohoo! Anyway, this set is called "Smells Like Cake" and it has the cutest images! I seriously can't wait to play with them again! I made this card into a 4.25 x 4.25 square card and was amazed at how well this image fit! I have definately been on a layer kick lately and I really don't know why. It's funny the phases I tend to go through. I ran the piece of tangerine card stock through my big shot with the swiss dots cb plate. I really like the detail that it adds to the card. I also colored the image with my Crayola pencils and OMS. The dsp I used is from the current SU! catalog. It is called Hawaii Papaya and it will soon be retiring so make sure you stock up! :) Well, I think the rest of this card is self-explanatory. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your evening!

5 comments:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

I LOVE this card Steph! The colors and layout are amazing, great job :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SO super cute Steph!!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a cute card! The image with this fun saying and bright colors looks great!

Amy said...

MMM cake! Great card Steph!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol without prescriptions tramadol buy - tramadol 50