Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Am I Dreaming??? :D

I have been keeping a secret for quite some time now and it has been overwhelmingly hard to keep! :D Now, I am sure most of you read Taylor Van Bruggen's fabulous news about starting her own stamp line yesterday and if you didn't, go over there and read it now! Her new stamp line is called Stamp a Sweet Impression (can you guess why). What you don't know is that a few months ago, she emailed me and asked me if I would be interested in being on her very own design team! WHAT???? SERIOUSLY??? Now, not only was I thrilled that Taylor was starting her own stamp line but I was thrilled and shocked that she wanted me to take part in this amazing experience! Well, here I am, telling you, it's for real! I am officially a part of the Baker's Dozen Senior Design Team! Can you tell I am almost screaming??? :D So, without further ado, here is my first sneak peek!


What do you think? Pretty fabulous huh? Just wait, it only gets better! I must also point out the amazing ingredients that I used to make this card? Did you notice them? I certainly hope so because Taylor will be selling it as a kit on her Taylored Expressions store starting Friday! Let me tell you, you are going to WANT these new key ingredients kits! They are so wonderful. Everything coordinates perfectly. Included are card stock (in various colors), designer paper, brads, ribbon, and glitter! These are just some of the images from ONE of the sets that are being released on Friday. Stay tuned because I will be sharing MORE images later today (hopefully), tomorrow, and Friday! Trust me, you won't want to miss it! I don't feel like I could ever do these stamps justice! They are just fantastic!

Those of you who know Taylor and her blog, know that Taylor is the cupcake diva so of course her first stamps are going to be cupcake related! :D Make sure you check out her blog to see her announcement AND her sneak peeks! Now, do you want to know who is joining me on this joyous adventure? Check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen Senior Design Team!

Senior Design Team
Stephanie Hargis (That's Me!) - http://stephsstampinstuff.blogspot.com/
Ana Wohlfahrt - http://inkastamp.blogspot.com/

Recipe:
Stamps: Stamp a Sweet Impression (Frightful Night)
Paper: Taylor's Key Ingredients Kit
Ink: Black, Versamark
Accessories: Taylor's Key Ingredients Kit, Embossing Powder, Dimensionals



27 comments:

Jenn in GA said...

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO for YOU!!!!! that is such AWESOME news! have a blast with it--your card is great, btw!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Here we go! Wheeeeee!


Your card is great Steph - love the layout!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card - Stephanie!!!
Congrats on your DT position for Taylor - way to go girl!!! Can't wait to see more....!!!

Denise Marzec said...

I love the layout of this card and your use of the colors in the key ingredients. Love orange, purple and black together. Cool Halloween card!

Unknown said...

Yippee!! Congratulations, Stephanie!
I'm so looking forward to seeing your creations.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just adorable, Stephanie! So, so cute!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card Steph! Love the colors on the black base card and the simple lay-out. TFS!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cut, cute, congrats.

Catherine said...

Congratulations, Steph! and what a cute, cute card...can't wait for more =)

Jekka said...

So I went to Taylor's blog first this morning and almost screamed when I saw your name listed as part of her DT. I am SO happy for you!!

I have never met you but from the moment I first came across your blog I felt a kindred spirit.

Keep up the good work!

Jackie Pedro said...

HUGE congrats to you, Steph! You CAN and WILL do Taylor's stamps justice!! I'm so excited for you!

Oh, love your card, too!! LOL!

Taylor said...

Wake up, girlfriend! You're not dreaming! lol. Love what you came up with today! Perfectly sweet and simple! Thanks for joining me on this adventure!

Donna Baker said...

sweeet!! congratulations, Stephanie! cute card. look fwd to seeing MORE

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

I feel the same way!! I have to be dreaming!! Love your card too :)

wendyp said...

Super cute card!!! Congrats!

Christi Flores said...

Congrats sweetie! I am so happy for you!! Your card is fantastic!! It's no wonder Taylor wanted you. :)

Anonymous said...

I am seeing the cutest things made with the stamp sets...love the all! TFS!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

That's awesome, way to go Steph!!!

Angela said...

Where have I been? I didn't even know there was a new line coming out. Congrats! That's awesome news :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Congrats to you!! Hugs-Jd

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!! You'll do an awesome job!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Stephanie!! You will have so much fun and do a great job I'm sure! Can't wait to see more!! :)

Carolina said...

I was so excited to read this wonderful news! I'm sure you'll be an amazing addition to the team and looking forward to seeing more!

Anonymous said...

STEPHANIE!!!!!!! WooHoo, girl! That is awesome news!! Well deserved too...Taylor knows how to pick 'em! :) Adorable card! Can't wait to see the new line of stamps!!! Hugs~ Cindy

Cakespy said...

A lovely preview--too cute!! Congratulations on being part of a talented design Team!

Allison said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve it. Looks like this will be a great fun set.

jamielady said...

Steph,
OMG I am soooo happy and proud of you!!! Girl you are just so talented!! Whew-Hoo!!!!!!
Luv ya!
Jamie